Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twittertastic!

I had the privelege of shooting the first Chicago Twitter event at the Catalyst Ranch on Thursday.  This is just a design on one of the tables there. It's is one of the coolest, kitschiest, most fun environments I've seen in the city.  I can't wait to go back for another function. 

I met some wonderful people who are now all following me on Twitter.  You should too.  Look for "gopho" on Twitter and you'll find me.  I am just getting into the whole Twitter thing.  It's a great social networking and communication tool.  I like it so far.  

In the mean time, happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  I'll be going to a formal party this evening, and of course, I'll be shooting there too.  I'll post some pictures of that next week.  

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home