Monday, February 02, 2009

Neurotics Anonymous

I just got back from a short trip to Cancun for a friend's wedding.  I'm not going to show any of the wedding shots just yet, and no, this certainly isn't one of them.  

I had very little time to do what I love most, roam and explore.  In the two hours I had to get into the old part of Cancun, the downtown area and the main market, Mercado 28, I snapped this on the way.   

This 24 hour clinic hosts meetings for Neurotics Anonymous.  I'm willing to bet that everyone shows up on time and the coffee served is decaf.  

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

It is a pretty interesting case when it comes to 12-step groups. You might have seen this already:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotics_Anonymous

I think your picture might look good in the article.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home