Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photo of the week:

Gone fishin'

first, let me thank everyone who came out to the 3rd annual Humboldt Park Art Fair. It was a great success. I sold a number of prints and made some great connections there. I'm looking forward to being a part of it again next year.

This photo is from a couple weeks back. Sunset on the lake. Some friends got together for a barbeque up in the boon docks. Look, you can see the edge of one at the bottom of the picture. It was a long drive involving arguements, getting lost and eternal frustration with traffic, but it was completely worth it.

Nothing relaxes me like a fire by the lakeside, a nice sunset and a good beer. It's one of my favorite things in the world. In a month or so, I get a week of that straight. I'll be sure to share some photos. Keep an eye out.

Next week, HDR.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home