Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photo of the week:

ACen:  Anime Central Convention

I had the privelege of getting a press pass to the Anime Central Convention at the Rosemont Convention Center this year. The photos were published on the Windy Citizen.   Unfortunately, I was only able to spend a day there.   Next year, I'll be there all three days if I can.  

There were booths from vendors of manga, anime, hentai, weapons, costumes, props, artists, comics, art schools, toys, videos, and a ton of other gizmos, gadgets, and anime gear.  However, this year, like most others was all about the costumes or 'cosplay'.  

I took a ton of photos of these elaborate and creative costumes.  Here's a link to the entire set on Flickr, just this once, so you can see all the characters.  Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home