Saturday, December 15, 2012

Beerhoptacular

This year, I had the privilege of shooting Beerhoptacular, an amazing festival of craft brewing here in Chicago.  I met some of the brightest and most talented brewers from around the country and tasted some incredible beers over the 2 days of the event.  

Before the event, Brian Ferber of Culture-Content and I interviewed the folks at Revolution Brewing about the upcoming festival and craft brewing. 



Beerhoptacular was an amazing success at it's new venue, the Riverfront Theater, on Chicago Avenue.  



This amazing event was thrown together by Jam Productions,  who I look forward to working with again. 

The unfortunate story out of this exciting time was that shortly after capturing this event, all of my photo gear, lenses, microphones, computer and backup drive were stolen.  It was a total shock and I'm still hopeful about recovering the gear.  What transpired over the past month was truly humbling and amazing.  An outpour of support and donations came to me and my family from friends and strangers, alike, around the country.  

I cannot extend enough thanks to those who shared this story and donated and helped out in so many ways.  I am truly a blessed and lucky person to have such amazing and wonderful people in my life and continue to be awestruck at the kindness and generosity granted to us.  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home