Friday, February 22, 2008

These are images from my last show, Shadows and Memory. It may be up again soon, but in the mean time, I'm selling a limited number of prints from this show. Everything is an archival photographic print 11x14 in a 16x20 matte, signed and numbered. Framed $250, unframed $175, shipping to continental US included. Just email me at ben@gopho.com and I'll send you my paypal account.

denied communication


the big bang


go away home


a missing body

reaching

one eye opened

remembering childhood wonder

forgotten heritage


faith

mary’s reflection

the tube


lost in haight

2 Comments:

Blogger beau jam said...

You can almost feel the textures in "Forgotten Heritage"

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! That was the first thing I loved about that photo. It truly was a beautiful old door, 150-200 years old, faded, yet preserved by the Texas sun.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home